Happiness from Europe.
Meal is an important time of the day, and even more, it’s an opportunity to share and discover extraordinary flavors. If you want to enjoy the moment and taste guaranteed flavors, just choose European products with Protected Denomination of Origin.
The essential ingredient for any Italian is happiness and enjoying good food with friends….The authentic experience can guarantee your happiness!
Happiness from Europe,
With Grana Padano PDO and Prosciutto di Parma PDO, the meal becomes an Italian feast.
The agricultural, and agricultural food production and transformation sectors play an increasingly more important role in European politics because, in addition to being one of the columns of community economy, it can absorb new strength (young people) and new investments (innovation, research and development), in order to become more competitive and come closer to the expectations of consumers who are increasingly more developed and complex.
Agriculture, in fact, must improve and advance not only for the final characteristics of the “product”, but also its production processes. The quality products available must be safe and produced in a way that considers fundamental factors such as the environment and the wellbeing of animals.
Understanding this need for change, integrating concepts aimed at better ethics, sustainability and modernity in the agricultural compartment, can render the whole sector more competitive and remunerative, and as such able to attract new life forces and new ideas, in a virtuous circle that brings benefit not only to those in charge but also and above all to the consumers.
This value and these guarantees were summed up and transmitted through the use of the DOP, IGP and STG quality labels, with the same graphic form and contents for all the European Union countries, that are attributed to high quality agricultural and agricultural food production.
In order to be distinctive for a specific production, information on European quality brands must be correctly transmitted to consumers.
It is in this context that the information and promotion programme was requested by the two Italian consortiums:
- CONSORZIO TUTELA GRANA PADANO
- CONSORZIO DEL PROSCIUTTO DI PARMA
The testimonial products of the programme are:
- Grana Padano DOP cheese
- Parma Ham DOP
The program, which lasts for 3 years – from 2017 to 2020 – will be applied in the markets of Japan and China (including Hong Kong).
The objectives are:
- To strengthen the competitiveness of the agricultural sector of the European Union.
- To increase and improve the knowledge of the quality schemes of the EU, including the graphic symbols, in order to increase awareness and understanding of the merits of the EU agricultural products, particularly for the consumers of the targeted countries;
- To increase competitiveness and consumption of the programme testimonial products, as they represent excellence and are concrete examples of the EU quality schemes and, as a consequence, contribute to the increase of competitiveness and consumption of EU agricultural products, particularly those with quality certifications.
The programme will develop through activities of PR, electronic channels, informative material and advertisements, information and promotion events, activities at the points of sale, training for the sector operators.